Monday, July 13, 2015

Hair Nappy x Cosmopolitan

I am finally coming down from my week of adventure and traveling, that just ended Sunday. I am exhausted. I don't know how people do this on a regular. I've been going none stop for some time now and I just want a weekend doing nothing. I guess I can do nothing when I am dead. 

I am going through all of my photos from the trip and posting it at the end of the week. If you are following me on snap chat, you saw some of the ratchet mistakes I posted. I said I wasn't going to work or blog all week, but I couldn't help myself. 



I finally found some street art in Vegas after driving around the city. A ton of art is right on the strip and down the street. It's crazy how much art is just around your neighborhood. Beyonce led me to some of it and the help of friends.


Two weeks of humidity, natural hair, and no time to wash/fix it, means a puffy disaster. *kanye shrug* 




Since I didn't plan to capture anything, I just took pics of a look I wore walking the strip. A black and white striped button down I found at Goodwill for $4 and my Hollister cut offs. 

Paired with my platform Steve Madden sandals. 


I found this cool Marc Jacobs bag at Nordstrom Rack for $18. It has a sleeping bag material and a nude zipper. At first I was going to use it as a makeup bag, but its so cute I refuse to have my foundation ruin the insides. 



Now it is my casual clutch. I put my little fur ball on the zipper to add some flair. A simple look I know, but its Vegas and hot. I can't wait to tell you about my trip, stay tuned. 


Fun fact, Beyonce was in this same spot back in May, if I only found this spot sooner. Should be a historical land mark, hell.


4 comments:

  1. You hair look bomb from here.
    So do you :)

    And yeah - That ought to be a landmark.
    She better come create some landmarks over here in Boston.
    Shiiiiit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, I finally washed it last night, trying to get it back right...the struggle.

      Delete
  2. you look great! Didn't even see the shorts, was so focused on loving your hair!

    ReplyDelete