Friday, May 22, 2015

This or That - Aquazzura Fringe Heels

I don't know about you, but I have been seeing these Aquazzura heels every where. When I first saw them, I was just thinking they were cute, but not $785 cute. I actually think the Steve Madden fringe sandals are a lot cuter, but I'll digress.

As much as I love heels and Aquazzura, I want my heels to look like $785. I think to spend that kind of money on anything, it better be a classic and quality item. Nothing wrong with splurging, as long as you get a bang for you buck. 


Anyway, it has been a while since I did a price comparison. I ran across a more affordable version of the heel the other day and had to share it.


Aquazzura's version has a tie fringe tassel around the ankles, which I can see why they are popular. They come in different colors and remind me a bit of the Muppets.



Although they are really cute, they are not wow factors for me. You can purchase the Aquazzura here.


If you love them, but don't want to pay $800, you can possibly get into the affordable version. I ran accross these Joie's heels, after owning a few pairs. I looked up to see what they have for the new season and viola!


The Aquazzura heel has a bit more of a fluffier heel fringe, but they are still cute.


The major difference of course is the ankle strap, but if that bothers you, you can just copy my tassel D.I.Y. for them seen here.


You can find the Joie heels here.


I will admit, I am not in love with either, but you might be. Which heel do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment