Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Faux Fur x Sunglasses

It's Wednesday, I know I am late, what else is new? Memorial Day weekend is now a thing in the past and I look forward to the Fourth of July. My favorite holiday. Anyway, I have been busy putting together some dope accessories that I am now selling, just in time for summer. 

Sunglasses, necklaces, and faux fur key chains are on sale at my store http://justmariklo.bigcartel.com/

I wore some of it over the weekend, while enjoying some local pool party festivities.



I went to my favorite hotel here in AZ, The Saguaro Resort. I go a few times a year because it feels like I am on vacation without leaving the city. I am also fond of the colorful walls for my pics lol.



I wore some cut off shorts and added the accessories to give it some flair. I am in love with these fur key chains. At first I was thinking that they might be childish, I say that about a lot of things and still don't know why. But after pairing them with my favorite clutches, they are perfect.

I need to find more colors.


 I plan to stay in big ass round frames this summer. They cover up my intoxicated eyes and shame. They are also available on the store.

Top: Thrift; Shorts: Hollister; Heels: Nordstrom; Clutch: Marc Jacobs

This was the result after many drinks, mosquito bites, and fighting the heat all day lol. The necklace I am wearing is also for sell.


 Here is a peek of what I have available. I am giving a 10% discount for first time buyers with the code JUSTFIRST and free shipping with the code FREESHIP. 







The link to the store is below and also linked to my "Shop" page or here.

http://justmariklo.bigcartel.com/

 What do you think of the look?


3 comments:

  1. Leeeggggggggssss
    That is all.

    And Lol @ "they cover up my intoxicated eyes and shame"
    Girl, who you telling!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl!! Yeah, I plan to be intoxicated most of the summer.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the accessories :)

    ReplyDelete