Monday, May 11, 2015

Lavender x Denim

I am coming down from an almost nervous breakdown lol. I thought that my blog was over and had to switch to another platform. Crisis averted and now I can continue throughout my day. My pictures were posting extremly blurry earlier. Blogger changed their auto settings, which was an easy fix for me.

I was already thinking of switching to Word Press lately, so this just makes my decision a bit easier. It also reminds me to backup everything I have, just in case someone at Google decides to delete my life from here lol. Am I overreacting? The blog is my baby and actually pulled me out of a depression state, so I take this seriously.



I also have zero patience and high levels of anxiety, which makes me wonder why would anyone give me a CPR certified certificate. I would be calm enough to save a life, yet crying while doing it. Maybe it is the Cancer in me.

Anyway, I had a long ass weekend, doing finals and catching up with my life. I ran out for a quick hour to capture this look yesterday. I made up two looks in ten minutes and I think I did ok.


I originally bought this skirt for my first Spring look, but I couldn't figure out what to do with it. Until I found these amazing sexy alien sunglasses.


I knew I wanted to wear my lime green sandals from Asos with the skirt. The sunglasses just made the entire look cohesive. A white top seemed too safe, so I went with an open denim look.


Summer is here and this is what it looks like. Of course I bought the skirt at Goodwill for $7. Why would someone want to give this skirt away? I thank them, my hips thanks them (in my Chris Rock voice).

Top: H&M; Skirt: Goodwill; Shoes: ASOS; Sunglasses: Nordstroms

I love this look, my top 3 looks so far this year. This is also what procrastination looks like. You can find me next to it in the dictionary. I still had 2 assignments due, but pictures of course kept me focused?

What do you think of the look?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the color combinations in this look!
    Even your shades are on point boo.
    As for backing up your blog - GIRL.
    That shit is no joke - I'm also a cancer and do NOT have the time or patience for BS so yeah - back that shit up lol

    And come on home to Wordpress...stop playing these Blogger games...
    :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DAAAAMN I knew there was a connected with us, I was going to say you was a Cancer or Pisces, that's dope! My goal is to be on Word press sometime in the Summer cause I need to step my game up...aint't nobody got the time! lol Thanks boo!

      Delete
  2. I knew the skirt was thrift ed but I hoped! Can you please tell me how you fixed the picture problem because I had to make the photos original size in order for them not to be blurry almost had a fit yesterday lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I had to also change mine to the original size. I don't know why it isn't automatically changing them, like in the past. I am going to just move to WordPress because I can't with blogger anymore lol.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete