Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Stripes x Platforms

This week and weekend has been crazy busy for me. I just came back from L.A. for business and working on a few things. I will hopefully be ready to share with you next week. My finals are over and summer is officially here for me. I feel like a kid again and now have more time on weekends. I can drink my wine on a Sunday night, without worrying about falling asleep on assignments, HA!

Anyway, this post is long over due, so I will make it short. I am in love with this green skirt. 




I found it at Goodwill and wear it quite often. It is very comfortable and I can dress it up or down. I wore it with my Wu-Tang shirt here.



I also found this striped top at Goodwill a few weeks ago. I am trying to mix more colors and patterns for the summer. 


Also platforms are a major thing this season. 


These Steve Madden platforms make me stand at an average height and are really comfortable. I am only five feet tall, so I love them.



This is something I would wear to dinner or going out for drinks with friends.

What do you think of the look?

4 comments:

  1. My Goodwill stinks compared to yours.
    You always seem to find the best stuff and ALWAYS get it right when you style it.

    I gotta get into mixing colors and patterns this summer too.
    And matched sets - freaking LOVE matched set :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, everyone keeps saying that, I still haven't made it to a L.A. Goodwill. I went to one in a different city and it was shitty, so I am starting to think my Goodwill and Thrift stores are good ones. I just went yesterday and got a lot of nice shit. Thank you girl!

      Delete
  2. The skirt is simply gorgeous, I love the leather detailing on the skirt, you find some of the best thrift items.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl, I need to hit up more thrift stores to see what I can find.

      Delete