Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Summer White x Chunky Heels

Sorry I have been missing a bit this week, but I didn't come back into town until Monday night and I have finals. Thankfully I captured these photos before I left, because I am swamped. 

I have been sleeping off all of the hard partying and alcohol binge. Popped some weak Tylenol because I am getting old and hard to keep up with the younger crew.  I had so much fun and took a lot of photos. Most of them are selfies with my friends, but I might share them later in the week.


For now lets get into this all white look, just in time for the summer.




I found this skirt at H&M last weekend and it is so cute. I wish the lining was a bit thicker, which I plan to fix later. You have to be careful with white because it can be see thru. 

The skirt is also a little over priced for $50 at H&M. Especially since the lining is not that great, but I can see myself wearing this a lot in the summer.



To make up for the $50, I found these beautiful cream open toed boots for $18 at Nordstrom Rack. They are a really soft suede all around, including the heel. 

They are also extremely comfortable. 

Top: Thrift; Skirt: H&M; Heels: Nordstrom Rack; Sunglasses: H&M

Overall I love this look. I am not tired of seeing fringe yet, so hoping to live in it by the summer. What do you think of this look?

2 comments:

  1. How I love this look, let me count the ways :D
    That skirt is the business though, looking at it, I can think of like ways to immediately wear it. Hot!!

    ReplyDelete