Friday, November 14, 2014

Nasty Gal to Open First Store

Yay! Nasty Gal is opening its first store in Los Angeles, California on November 21st! This is Amazing and I cannot wait to see what the store will carry. First let me apologize for the lack of content on the site this week, I lost my laptop charger and the app for Blogger is not my best friend. Next week things will be back in motion for me. Can't wait to share some cool things I have found for us.

Anyway, if you are not familiar with Nasty Gal, it is an online woman's clothing site. The online store is based out of California and known for the 90's gal meets retro hip and quirky. They have everything from dresses, retro tees, faux furs, heels, and more. I personally love their shop for my fun and quirky side of fashion. 


I live and breathe for this coat!





A few things I have my eyes on...





Moment of silence for these boots...


Their shoe game slays!



They also just launched a vintage Chanel shop. 




A one stop shop for all things AMAZING! I seriously cannot put everything I love about Nasty Gal on this post. So if you are not familiar with them, go to the site now at Nastygal.com. If you're familiar with them, let us rejoice. We can now walk into the store and freak out with others. I am really interested to see what they will have available in the store. 

I will not go to the opening day, I just won't put myself that in position to deal with lines and crowds. I am the one going weeks later after the hype dies down and actually taking my time. I also will want to be able to get proper information and photos to share with you all.

Do you shop at Nasty Gal currently? Will you be there on opening day? Tag me on Instagram to share you experience @justmariklo.

Have a great weekend!

XOXO Traci Mari Smith

Images: Nasty Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment