Monday, November 3, 2014

Black Polka Dots

Happy Monday! So back on track this week with a new look. I am super excited that the weather finally permits for me to capture my fall looks for the blog. This was my first time having to deal with the heat and pics, so next time I will be prepared. Anyway I pieced together a look that I didn't know existed in my closet. All of the pieces I am wearing, besides the purse, are older items that I have owned for awhile.

This look fits my personality. I wish I could wear it everyday. My love for polka dots, black, and leather!



To break up the look, I paired it with a light blazer from Cotton On. The studs on the blazer fit perfectly.




I found this green polka dot top in Forever 21 over a year ago and fell in love! 



The Zara shorts are a bit short, so I decided to wrap the blazer around my waist to make it a bit more modest. 


Reflection...


I have owned these Steve Madden boots for over 3 years. A staple item that was worth every cent.



I found this Armani Exchange purse in Marshall's, it has zipper details on the side and a long strap. Perfect for on the go and now my new camera bag. 

Top: Forever 21 (old); Shorts: Zara; Blazer: Cotton On; Boots: Steve Madden; Purse: Armani Exchange; Sunglasses: Call it Spring

Overall I am in love with this look. It is very dark, yet fun. It is still cooling down and I can't wait to show my next look. Until then, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment