Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sequin Holiday Wish List

The Holidays are around the corner and I can actually buy sequins without having to hunt for it. They are everywhere during the Holidays and I buy them just to stock for the rest of the year. Over dressing for me is a norm, so I love to grab a sequin item for any occasion. I am not sure what I love more, polka dots or sequins.

You must to be cautious buying
sequins because they can either look luxurious or cheap. You can't really skip out on spending at times, when it comes to certain pieces. I think sticking to seldom colors or matte colors is the key to picking out the perfect sequin look. 

Let's take a look at my current Holiday Sequin Wish List...


My favorite piece is this rose gold boxy top, you can wear it so many ways and the color is amazing!


Lavish Alice - Rose Gold Reverse Sequin Boxy Crop Top - $54.77


Glamorous.com -  Teal Sequin Cross Back Playsuit - $65.64


1. Top Shop - Two-tone Sequin Bodycon Dress - $130 

2. Lavish Alice - Rose Gold Reverse Sequin Bodycon Dress - $67.81

Just like the first top, these dresses have seldom colors and very sexy. The first dress has a reverse sequin look, which has been a trend in the past years. I love the reverse sequin to help break up the color. Wear with a simple heel and you are good to go to your holiday party.


Not into full sequin looks? Wear this bag to add a bit a flair to your wardrobe.  

Topshop.com - Sequin Crossbody Bag - $48 

Here are a few more sequined items on my wish list. I can't wait to add a few pieces to my wardrobe.


1. Ted Baker - Sequina Clutch Bag - $145
2. Mint Velvet - Sequin Covered T-Shirt 
3. Lavish Alice -  Green Sequin Structured Playsuit - $62.60
4. Topshop for Nordstrom - Sequin Top - $125
5. H&M - Sequin Jacket - $55
6. Opening Ceremony - Sequin Circle Skirt - $594
7. Nelly.com - Wild Party Singlet
8. H&M - Sequin Skirt - $39
9. Zara - "Sequinned" Dress - $99.90

How amazing is that polka dot skirt? Are you wearing sequins for the Holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment