Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lucky in Pink - Entire Look Under $40

Hi fashionistas! This week I wanted to continue with my looks for less by following my shopping tips. This entire look, excluding the watch I am wearing, cost me $40!




All of the pieces came from different stores that I have collected through random shopping trips. The blazer I purchased at a thrift store called My Sisters Closet. It is a two piece skirt set that I purchased for $4.

 Of course the color pink is my favorite and more beautiful in person. It is also light weight and my favorite blazer at the moment. I will wear the skirt in a future post.




The top I purchased at goodwill for $7. Why anyone would let go of this top is beyond me, but I am happy they did. I love the cut of it and the draping. Very trendy.


The shorts I purchased from Marshall's for $8 in the clearance section. They are from Express and a size 10. I assume that is why it was on clearance because It fits me perfect and I am a size six.

Blazer: Thrifted (My Sisters Closet)

So this is also a tip, even if the size on the label is too big, try it on any way. It may fit or again you can get it altered if you really love it. The hem on the shorts was also hanging and I just sewed it myself. The fabric is soft and light as well. Love!

Top: Goodwill; Shorts: Marshalls (Express); Shoes: Nordstroms Rack (Fergie); Sunglasses: H&M

My shoes I purchased from Nordstrom's Rack for $14. They are from the Fergie shoe collection. The Purse came from Marshall's clearance section, I believe it was $12. The sunglasses are from H&M and the only thing I purchased for retail value.

So I know it is winter for most people, but you can still find full winter and fall looks for the same price range. You must look! I often go straight to the clearance section when I am shopping in certain stores. Nordstrom Rack, Marshall's, etc, they are often putting great things in the clearance section because they're constantly restocking shelves.

 Again, it isn't the label that makes the person, it is how you style it.

What do you think of the look?

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you did that!!! I consider myself a pretty good bargain shopper and I am amazed at some of those deals. All of those pieces for under $40, great deals!!!

    www.mahogany-closet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, between thrifting and clearance section, I did good! LOL Thank you!

    ReplyDelete