Monday, November 24, 2014

Heeled Oxfords x Fur x Fall

Heeeey...hoooo...heeeey...hooo *waves hands in the air* LOL So I am really happy for a Monday. I am not exactly sure why, but I think the short work week and visions of Thanksgiving food has something to do with it. I wasn't going to post much this week because of the Holiday, but that is when I personally catch up on blogs I follow and entertainment. So I will just update this blog as much as I can this week, giving you something to look at, while you wait for your food.

Anyway, being that it is Thanksgiving week, I decided to show off more of a fall ready look. 





I threw on my BCBG cream blazer and faux fur lapel that originally came with a trench coat.


Burgundy accessories to help break up the cream.



A rose gold D&G watch and cream sunnies from H&M.


I know I am showing two similar pics, but I just loved them too much not to post. The plants in the back helped bring this look together. 


It has been awhile since I brought out my heeled oxfords. Although I think they need a polish, I personally like the vintage look.

Blazer: BCBG Max Azria; Blouse: Forever21; Purse: Marshalls; Jeans: Levi; Sunglasses: H&M; Shoes & Lapel: Nordstroms; Watch: D&G

This is one of my favorite looks for the fall, I love the layers and textures. What do you think of the look?

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous look! I want that fur lapel! Thought it was the collar to the blazer which would have been hot, but even better to know you can switch it around and add to various looks.

    http://www.mahogany-closet.com/2014/11/ethnic-print-fierceness-halter-mini.html

    ReplyDelete