Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Summer Blocking

As the summer is ending for most, it is still just beginning for me. Arizona temperatures are coming down from 114 to a cool 105, yes cool. I am getting anxious for fall weather, but I couldn't end the summer without rocking one of my favorite summer essentials...bright colors. 






I found this neon green tweed jacket in Charlotte Russe a year ago for $8! I normally do not shop in Charlotte Russe, however I walked in and found the jacket on sale. The sad thing is, I am only really able to wear it a few times out of the year due to the AZ heat and the color of the jacket.



I purchased this Mac Jacobs purse as a birthday gift to myself. Pink is my favorite color and it was a great investment.

Jacket: Charlotte Russe (similar here); Shirt: Cotton On; Shorts: Lucky Brand; Glasses: H&M; Purse: Marc Jacobs
I am also in love with my white pumps from Aldo that I purchased for $30 on clearance. This entire outfit, minus the purse, cost under $100. It is normal summer casual look, with a twist. I am not ready to give up my brights when the season changes, but I am ready to wear layers again. 

What do you think of the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment