Monday, August 11, 2014

Blurred Lines

Over the weekend I went shopping and found a massive sale at Macy's. Their clearance rack always stores wonderful gems. I ran across this Rachel Roy jumper that was only $40. I loved how it is so versatile.



The back is out and there is a small button on the front that I can adjust, if I wanted to show more cleavage. I can also wear it with a blazer or a jacket. It is very light fabric, which is great for the Phoenix heat that will not go away anytime soon.


I paired it with my cat eye sunglasses and metallic necklace from H&M. 



Romper: Rachel Roy; Heels: Joe's ; Purse; Similar Here; Sunglasses: Similar Here

 Although the Summer is coming to an end, mine is just beginning as temperatures start going into the 90's. Perfect Weather Season. Do you like the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment