Friday, August 22, 2014

Rachel Roy x Desert

The weekend is finally here and I have a lot of things to do. I just finished with my closet clean out and now trying to decide if I should have a garage sale or go to Ebay. If I decide to put things on Ebay, I will share a link with you guys. Anyway, I am also trying to share more looks that I create throughout the week, rather than once a week. Remember I am still trying to figure this blog out, while trying to share with you guys.

Please be patient with me while I make small changes to the layout. Other than that, here is a beautiful dress I found on sale at Macy's by Rachel Roy. Rachel Roy has stepped her game up in the fashion community as of late, offering cute prints and colors, at affordable prices. This dress was on sale for $50, the retail price was at $89, which is still a great price. The fabric is light and very soft, a go to summer day dress.







The dress isn't form fitting, making it very comfortable and easy to transition into day or night.

Dress: Rachel Roy; Heels: Zara; Clutch: TJ Maxx
I paired the dress with my Zara heels and a quilted clutch. What do you think of the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment