Friday, August 15, 2014

Alejandra G Heels - Look #3

I know some time has past since I posted my third look in my Alejandra G. heels, but I recently wore them with a dress that I pulled from the back of my closet. I have only worn this dress once for my birthday last year on a quick shopping trip. I purchased the dress at H&M for a cool $30 bucks. The dress has faux leather panels on the sides and a tweed like fabric on the front and back. 





I paired the dress with my metallic metal clutch from BEBE that I also purchased ages ago.



I get a lot of great compliments on these heels, I now call treat them as my conversation piece. 

Dress: Similar here; Heels: Alejandra G; Clutch: Similar here; Sunglasses: Similar here
H&M strikes again! This dress fits like a glove and I need to pull it out more often. I will definitely wear it again this fall/winter season with added layers. What do you think of the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment