Thursday, August 14, 2014

Altuzarra for Target - My favorite Picks

Target is doing, yet again, another collaboration with a high end designer. They have collaborated with many designers in the past, from Versace to Peter Pilotto. This time around they are collaborating with the designer Altuzarra. Target just released the full look book of the collection, which will be available online and in a select stores on September 14th.

A few of my favorite looks of the collection:





The most expensive piece in the collection is $89! I love the everything about it, just in time for fall. The oxford blood pieces are my favorite color for the fall/winter season. Lets not forget about these beauties...

Priced at $59.99

Priced at $79.99

I am very excited and will be waiting patiently outside of Target on September 14th. Will you be buying anything from the collection?

See more at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment