Monday, June 30, 2014

Fourth of July Cocktails

I am still trying to regroup from my pre-birthday celebration and prepare for the biggest holiday of the year...The Fourth of July. As I said before the fourth is my favorite holiday. I love the fireworks, food, love what is represents, and it is three days away from my birthday. With all of the preparation, I haven't had the time to review my latest outfit pics, but I will get back to schedule hopefully by tomorrow. 

Until then, I came across a few Fourth of July cocktail ideas that you can create. I know this is a fashion blog, but these cocktails were so cute and fancy, I had to share.

Recipe Here

Recipe Here
Recipe Here

Recipe Here
I will admit, I do not have the time to make all of these; however I will attempt just one. They may not be as cute as these, but they will taste great!


No comments:

Post a Comment