Monday, June 16, 2014

Phoenix Fashion Week - Emerging Designers


I recently won a ticket to a Phoenix Fashion Week event from a new upcoming designer Jenesis of Women’s Touch Apparel. Phoenix Fashion Week is a networking group that meets up once a month to discuss recent fashion news, events, spotlight new designers, blogger meet and greet, and a chance for vendors to showcase their products. This event, held at the Toni and Guy Academy, was to announce the next 14 emerging designers competing for the Designer of the Year award.

Jenesis was showcasing and competing for the Designer of the Year award. I had the opportunity to meet Jenesis and see a few of her designs. What I love most about her clothing line is the message of women empowerment. Her head turning statement pieces give a powerful message for the women who like to take charge. Her designs are on t-shirts, bodysuits, dresses, and crop tops. You can view all of her designs at www.womanstouchapparel.com. I love it!


Jenesis; Owner and Designer of Woman's Touch Apparel



Woman's Touch Apparel design walking the runway...My favorite!


I also won a goodie box from her line. It included this amazing tunic dress that screams things I want to say everyday!! I can't wait to wear it.

A few other designer favorites of mine...

Serve!
I love this blazer.




This is my third Phoenix Fashion Week meetup and I have to say this one was my favorite. I am looking forward to other events and of course the huge show debut in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment