Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Birthday Wish List

With my birthday around the corner my best friend and I were discussing gifts. I take my birthday to the next level and treat it like a real holiday. I am not that into some holidays because they don't carry much substance, so my boys birthday, my birthday, and The Fourth of July are my favorite days out of the year.

I am not one to usually ask for gifts unless it is family or really close friends, but my friend wanted me to create a list because I am really personal with gifts. Here are a few items that I have had my eye on...



Top Left: I recently just purchased my first vinyl record and wanted to start a collection and I haven't had a chance to purchase a record player just yet (here and here). The next few records I would love to own are Kanye West (MBDTF), Jay Z (MCHG), and Mary J Blige first album. My closest friends know how obsessed I am with Mary J Blige. The first album I ever owned was Whats the 411 and also when I fell in love with Hip Hop in the 90's. Very personal album and I can't wait to add it to my collection.

Top Right: I am very into signs and spiritual reasoning's, I am a Cancer and I take it seriously, don't judge me. Links here and here.

Mid Section: 
1. Camera - With all of the traveling I have been doing I am in need of a decent small camera
2. Wine Opener - All women should own an automatic wine opener, no room for argument
3. Tea Pot - I am obsessed with tea and I would love to own a cast iron tea kettle to last forever
4. Chanel Brooch - I have had my eye on this Chanel brooch for quite some time, yet haven't made that purchase yet. I will break down to purchase it yet. 

Bottom Row:
It wouldn't be a wish list without heels. I recently spotted these three heels that I cannot stop thinking about. 


 After looking at this list it does seem like a lot, haha, but it is a wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment