Friday, June 27, 2014

Obsession of the week: Embellished Clutches

Summer is here and that means more outings, which made me dig out my collection of clutches. As you noticed I am not too big on purses or over accessorizing, but a clutch can be used as a good statement piece. It is an easy piece to add and complete an outfit. 

I saw a few clutches that screamed summer. Bright colors, tribal prints, and even shapes of fruit. I love a good clutch and if you pick the right one based on hardware, it can last a long time. 






You have to be careful what to put in clear totes, make sure that you keep it simple and it doesn't distract from your look.



When uses a over embellished clutch, make sure to keep your look very simple. A clutch with a lot of jewels and embellishments should the only main accessory. I would go for small stud earrings or simple delicate bracelets/necklaces.

Clutch BEBE: Similar here

I carried a hardware clutch in my Fringe outfit post. I made sure the clutch didn't take away from the look and very simple.

Below are a few of my favorite embellished clutches:

Which one is your favorite?


Images: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment