Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Chic Eye Wear

If you didn't already notice, I have been wearing clear framed eyeglasses in the past couple of months. I have always needed glasses, mainly to be able to see at night or when in meetings, however I never wanted to take the time to get them. 




When I thought about prescription frames, I thought about my childhood when glasses were made for nerds and frames were always ugly. During my Vegas trip I was proved wrong when I stumbled inside of a Lens Crafters. I was amazed at the amount of fun, chic, and fashionable frames that designers created for the masses. I fell in love with so many pairs, that I went straight to the eye doctor I arrived home. 

There are so many designer frames out there made by Tom Ford, Versace, Burberry, Vogue, and many others. I purchased two of my favorite pair and scooped up a few from a friend who hoards them. I now own about 5 pair of eye glasses made by Versace, Vogue, Gucci, and Ralph Lauren. I am Obsessed. Many of these chic eyeglasses are also seen on the runway. 

Is it trendy to have a nerd look?

I picked out a few of my favorite pairs below:


All of the frames above are by Vogue and more affordable. I currently own the all clear frames by Vogue. They are my favorite pair to wear out at night and dress up. They go with anything I wear and very chic. 






The frames above are all designed by Versace. I own the yellow framed frames and thought they were more of a fun look. I wear the yellow frames for a more everyday look at work and running errands.





The frames above are all made by Tom Ford. One of my favorite designers in eye wear. His styles are very retro and vintage. I currently have my eye on those fabulous cat eye frames. They were practically sold out everywhere I looked. I am obsessed.

You don't have to have a prescription to be able to wear these frames. You can wear them as an added accessory to your look. I say if you are wearing eye wear, have fun with them. Go for bold frames and bright colors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment