Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Street Style - PHX Fashion Week

I captured a few looks at the PHX Fashion Week event on Friday. Here are my favorite looks...





My beautiful friend Sharon wore a shift dress by Vince Camuto. It had leather detailing on the shoulders and peplum on the sides. She also came up with the name of my site, which is a combination of my boys name and I. Such great energy...#BornSisters


Just after I wrote about the lace trend, I spotted this black lace dress. This is how you wear lace ladies. Isn't she Fab!


Everything about this look was amazing. The turquoise pants are perfect for the summer and her hair was gorgeous.


I also spotted lifestyle blogger Melissa of Stylista Fitness. She blends fitness and fashion in one. How cute is her look!



I also got a chance to meet blogger Neo from ahhhsoneo.blogspot.com. She writes about fashion and beauty. I loved her red romper.


 The last looks are perfect for the summer. Tribal and floral prints, mixed with bright colors are perfect for the season. 

What was your favorite look?



1 comment:

  1. hi! thanks so much for the shout-out! I love the last two looks, very summer appropriate. So glad to have met you!

    Neo!

    ReplyDelete