Friday, June 6, 2014

Print on Print

While the summer is approaching I wanted to focus on bright colors and prints for the season. Print on print styles have been an upcoming trend in the past few years and seems to be sticking around. While I usually think of boho chic or hipster when I think of aztec prints, they are starting to look more high fashion. I am not a master of mixing prints just yet, but Solange Knowles gives me hope that one day I can be a princess of mixed prints.

Solange Knowles is known for her own unique style of bright colors, prints, and vintage. She owns the look and is the queen of all. Her eccentric style is very high fashion, without losing herself. Bow down to the queen of mixed prints.



Amazing!


 Peter Pilotto

  
Mary Katrantzou



The designers above are known all about their mixed printing in high fashion. They take stripes, art pieces, and color to create masterpieces. 





No comments:

Post a Comment