Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sequined Skirt - Indian Summer

I am not sure if Phoenix can actually have Indian Summers, but I am going to just go with it. It is finally cooling down here and I can now dress in layers. It is difficult trying to capture these moments for you guys with the heat, but I make due. Technically we are still having pool parties, Bar B Q's, and festivals. This is now our summer and I remember why I chose to move here from Chicago.

Although it is still summer here, this will be my last real summer look. I just ordered some thigh high boots and chunky knits that I cannot wait to share.


I purchased this skirt at Nordstrom's Savvy section. I love their line. The details are beautiful and my new favorite piece.




I paired the skirt with a simple top that helped bring out the colors in the skirt. 



Finishing the look with my Zara heels. 



Wore a simple bracelet and my Bebe clutch to accessorize. 

Top and Skirt: Savvy; Heels: Zara; Clutch: BEBE; Sunglasses: Dior
I had to wear my sunglasses to help hide my angry face towards the heat. Anyway I will transition the skirt into a fall look to share as well. Hope you guys are staying warm. 

XOXO

Traci Mari Smith

2 comments: