Tuesday, October 14, 2014

L.A. Fashion Week Spring 2015 - Designer Favorites

Before I post my personal pictures and thoughts about my recent L.A. Fashion Week adventures, I wanted to share my favorite designers. 

Lets start off with my personal favorite...

Odylyn - The Ceremony by Stephanie Lampkin





I don't know if it was the designs, the art work, or the presentation that I fell in love with the most, but I loved every bit of it. The was very hippie in Rome.




The lace and chiffon textures, flowed beautifully in each piece. I would not normally not think to wear any of these pieces from the hanger, but these models changed my mind. I would wear each and every design and they were stitched to perfection. I cannot stop looking away.


Stephanie's designs can be found at Freepeople or Shopbop.

William Bradley


One of my second favorite designs was William Bradley. The painted colors on the fabric were designed by William himself. He used the fabric as a color block for different designs.


Mixing textures that I didn't know could be mixed.


Leather, lace, and feathers were his texture of choice. The collection was more breathtaking in person. His designs will be available later in the year. You can find his collection them at www.williambradleycollection.com.

Stella Proseyn



Another favorite was Stella Proseyn. When I saw the metallic fabric I knew I had to  have it in my wardrobe. I am obsessed.


You can find Stella's collection here.

Colton Dane


Colton Dane's collection provided tailored suits, two pieces, and dresses. A very simply and sleek collection. Fun fact about Colton, he was born and raised in Chicago! Which I can see...see more and buy his collection here.

Overall the shows through the L.A. Fashion Council was great. Stay tuned for my personal pics and more designer collections from the Concept Shows.

What is you favorite collection?

Images: WWD, Google

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get to see Odylyne: The Ceremony and I am really bummed about it because I heard from multiple people it was really great and it looked like a fantastic show. William Bradley and Stella Proseyn were my favorites. Great review and recap.

    Styled By Noosh

    - Noosh
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Yeah I didn't make the show either, but everything looked amazing. Definitely a favorite, I am sad you had to leave so soon, Andrew and I lived it up LOL, We will see each other soon...

      Delete