Wednesday, October 1, 2014

NFL x Fashion - A Creative sports team look

Today is the first day of October and making it officially Fall for me. The Fall Season also comes with Football season. Although I am not die heart sports fanatic, I do love going to the games and supporting my team. I personally do not like wearing jerseys and if the t-shirt does not have a vintage look, I do not find it fashionable for me. People say that it shouldn't be all about fashion, but those are the ones probably not reading this blog. 

I think it is a lot more fun and creative for us to play around with clothing articles, to try to represent our team. 

If you didn't know, I am from Chicago and I represent The Bears!



I found the top at Zara last year. When I purchased it, all I could think about was The Bears.


 I have owned these BCBG gladiator heels for a few years now. I don't wear them often, but happy I kept them throughout the years.


I decided to wrap a denim top around my waist to stay trendy and fun. 


The H&M boyfriend jeans kept the look casual. 

Top: Zara; Pants: H&M; Denim Top; Old; Heels: BCBG; Sunglasses: Dior

This look was very fun and comfortable. I hope it inspires you to play around with clothes to help you represent your team.

Basketball season is also around the corner. Which team do you represent?

No comments:

Post a Comment