Monday, October 13, 2014

Fun Coat Looks for Fall - With matching Boots and Hats

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoying time off hopefully. I know I have lacked on updating the blog last week, but again I was attending the events for L.A. Fashion week. I had such an amazing time and met so many different people, I am currently sifting through my pics and notes to share with you fashionistas. 

In the mean time, while I was in California, I noticed a lot of amazing fun coats and hats. I know the trend right now for coats are simple, one color fall coats, but I wanted to have a little fun. Here are a few fun coat options with matching hats and boots, that I loved the most. Stay tuned for my L.A. Fashion week updates.
 
coats




This look is my favorite and the coat is only priced at $42! Art meets street style. Their site also offers other amazing coat designs and clothing options. I definitely bookmarked it!

This fun look is western chic. Plaid is a must this season, I added shimmer cowgirl boots with a matching hat. Very girly.


coats


This option is fun, yet sophisticated. The perfect combination of mixed print and texture. The BCBG Boots helps bring out the textures and design of the coat.

coats


Last but not least a more fun look for the quirky girl in all of us. I personally would have never of thought to put this together, but I love this combination. This is definitely a conversation piece.

Which is your favorite look?


No comments:

Post a Comment