Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fashionable Halloween Clothing & Accessories with Asos

Halloween is next week, which means parties, cocktail hours, and festivals. I don't know about you, but I don't have much time and actually a bit too lazy to go all out on a costume this year. Halloween is another favorite holiday for me because it brings out the creativity in people. So if you don't have the time to get creative, yet you don't want to show up in the same $20 costume as everyone else, I suggest going cute, fashionable, and unique.

I am currently looking to add cute accessories to clothing that I already have. I stumbled upon my favorite online shopping site and they have tons of options. Hats, clutches, crowns, and dresses, that you can wear more than once a year.

Lets start with my favorite piece, this amazing hat and veil...

Veils: 


How simple? Veils have been a trend for everyday looks since it first made it's debut on the runways a few seasons ago. This is also a look you can create at home by adding ribbon and veil tulle to a hat.


I am obsessed!




Crowns:


My favorite crown look that you can also wear throughout the year. You can make this at home by purchasing a crochet or lace tiered look and gluing to each end. See the break down of how the crown is assembled here.


Quirky and Fun:


Want to do a wonder woman look, without the costume? This star crown can be worn with a red midi skirt and shirt. Who says wonder woman had to always be in costume?


You can as wear these cute floral pieces as if you were on your way to meet the Queen of England for tea...Just a thought.


Animal:


Yes bunny ears and an outfit is a normal go to costume, but it is still a win in my book.



I want every one of these mickey ears!

Warm essentials:


Don't plan to attend events, but will trick or treat? You can keep warm and cool with these cool hats.


Mask: 


I love it!



Clutches: 


This vampire clutch is everything! You can wear this on any day of the year. Put on all black and bring this clutch. If anyone gets in your face about not being "festive" enough, just show them the clutch and continue to sip your cocktail.


Clothing:


 I love this dress! The monster, yes the monster from Frankenstein is on this cute scuba dress. Chic, yet still in theme.




Cool sweaters...



 Stockings:


You can wear a skirt, dress, or shorts and you're ready to go. 


Everything here can be found at Asos.com. I shop there often and they have great shipping options. They also give a 10% discount to all students. Everything here us under $60 bucks! I am not getting paid for this post. I just wanted to share my findings love for Halloween.

Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment