Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Escapades - Back to Cali

I just came back from a quick trip to California, where I helped move my grandfather. I will be  back and forth to Cali a lot, which I am very excited about. I love love love the beach and boarding. While there I was able to capture a few moments and quick casual outfit looks. 

Shirt: Target; Shorts: Zara; Shoes: Asos (Similar Here); Hat: H&M (Similar Here)





 I started a small bucket list for the 27th year of my life. One item on the list was to go back doing what I love the most, boogie boarding. My first love will always be boogie boarding. I used to live in Cali through most of my teen years and would hit the beach almost everyday. 

After moving away, I haven't made the time to come out like I used to. I wore a wet suit because I am now a wimp when it comes to the water temp. I also forgot how much work was involved to swim against the waves. I am definitely out of shape, but I will make a promise to myself to go as much as I can this year. Plus salt water is great for your skin!

What a beautiful sight!
 

 Blue moon, beach, and street tacos are the only thing I need to keep me happy in my life! Simple!

Shirt: Target; Overalls: Wet Seal (Similar Here); Heels: Aldo (Similar Here); Bag: Marc Jacobs

 I dressed pretty casual for myself, while I headed towards the coast. A few stops and minor shopping.

Glasses: Charlotte Ronson for Vogue

It warmed up a bit, so I threw on a white tank. I also found the booze right across the street from the beach.


My obsession for fresh Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Also made a pit stop at Game Works, left with 805 in ticket winnings. 

Glasses: H&M

Fin!

No comments:

Post a Comment