Monday, July 7, 2014

Birthday Suit - 7

Today is my birthday, year of the Seven! I am currently in a hotel room getting ready for a spa treatment with mimosas right after. I wanted to share my brunch birthday suit. My birthday looks and plans have changed quite frequently and I had to make quick decisions.

I purchased this pink dress a few months back. I decided last minute to get it altered and add tulle to the back.



I am paying homage to the Queen herself Carrie Bradshaw! You know that episode where she wore a emerald green bunny tail skirt? Well I took inspiration from her look and added a little pizazz to a simple dress. 








Dress: Similar Here ; Clutch: Ted Baker; Heels: Diane von Furstenberg (Similar Here); Glasses: H&M (Similar Here); Watch: D&G
I am obsessed with my Ted Baker clutch. I love love love Ted Baker and anything he makes. When I saw this clutch I had to have it in my possession and it is in my favorite color Pink. Also the founder never ever shows his face, quite brilliant. 

This dress is bright and was very fun to make.

What do you think of the look?

2 comments:

  1. Love it Traci from head to heels! PS just figured out how to follow your blog, LOL... Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Yeah it is difficult to follow I think, I need to find another way. Thank you for the support, can't wait to see you again!

      Delete