Friday, May 23, 2014

Obsession of the week - Gladiator Heels

It has been a little while since I posted one of my Obsessions of the week. This week I stumbled upon a few stores that made replica versions of what used to be an expensive gladiator heel. I just had to share them with you fashionistas. 

If you are unaware of the gladiator heel trend, it was once a big thing a few years ago and came back within the current fashion year. You can spot this trend on many celebrities such as Rihanna and Kourtney Kardashian. 



This trend was also spotted on many runways.


Love it!!

I was able to find very affordable gladiator heels below:


Classic Black

I love browns for the summer.

I will own one of these pairs for the summer. Do you like the gladiator heel trend?

Images: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment