Thursday, May 8, 2014

Date night looks under $100

With spring upon us, I was inspired to create a few sexy and fun date night looks. This time around I created looks under $100! Yes everything listed is under $100. I will say it was a bit difficult to do with the tools and online stores that worked with the tools I had, but I was able to manage. Everything that I put together, I would wear to a date night in a heart beat.

Lets start off with my favorite look.





I love when hard and soft textures are mixed together. This look can be worn in the day or night, dinner or a movie. How cute are those pearl accent sandals?


I love how sexy this look is, so sexy that I would only recommend wearing on date with someone you are already in a relationship with. As Carrie Bradshaw said on her first date with Big "It is the naked dress", I would have to agree.



This last look I couldn't just pick one jumpsuit. I added different heels and accessories for you to choose from and mix it up. I would love to see the black and white patterned romper with the pink heels Hot!

Which look is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment