Sunday, January 5, 2014

Obsession of the week!

Due to the below freezing temperatures across the states, I the need to post about fashionable warm trench coats. Although I live in Arizona, we do have our so called "winter" months that requires a light trench for the early mornings and late evenings. As a Midwestern, I know it can sometimes be a challenge to dress warm properly and still look chic. I can hear my grandmother now telling me "Cute isn't warm". Below are a few of my favorite trench looks to prove my grandmother wrong.

Spring/Winter Trench
Topshop coat, $155 / Burberry cashmere coat / Orla Kiely wool coat, $385 / Orla Kiely wool coat, $540 / L K Bennett trench coat, $535


You can accessorize your trench with leather gloves, a chic scarf, or a wool hat. How do you dress for the winter months?

No comments:

Post a Comment