Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cali Part Uno - Fringe

Have you ever went out of town and needed a vacation from a vacation? That is what I am needing right now. I was invited to California for a very special friend of mines birthday extravaganza. I only intended to stay one day; however the party lasted two fabulous days and now I am catching up with normal living activities. I know I said I would post about the Grammy's red carpet, but I think we all know Beyonce was the highlight and that is all. 

I had such a wonderful time in California and took so many pics, that I now have to separate my journey in sections. I literally picked out my cocktail party dress a few hours before the event, lets see how I did..


Dress: F21 (Similar here); Shoes: Michael Antonio; Rings: Aldo

I will say that this is easily one of my favorite dresses of all time. Yes, I said all time. It was so fun, flirty, and fabulous! I looked and looked for the perfect dress for days and who would've thought I would find the perfect one sitting in Forever 21. I did receive major help finding this from a future stylist and friend. You can't even tell that I was running off of four hours of sleep.

Unfortunately I was not able to find the dress online at the Forever 21 site. I would try to contact your local F21 store to see if the dress is available.

Overall this full outfit cost roughly $85! How wonderful, I will update you with more pics and thoughts of my trip tomorrow. Stay Tuned!

2 comments: