Thursday, January 23, 2014

Obsession of the week: Statement Pieces

My inspiration for this feature today is coming from the lovely Lupita Nyong'o Sag award look. If you have been living under a rock for the past few weeks, then you wouldn't know that Lupita is known for her role in the movie 12 Years a Slave. I can go on for days, but right now lets submerge ourselves in this AMAZING Gucci "statement" dress...




Flawless right? Lets admit if it wasn't for the beautiful attached neck piece, this look would but just a regular blue homecoming dress. Statement pieces can turn a simple dress or top into a something amazing and chic. Below is a few of my favorite affordable statement jewelry pieces from my favorite online stores.


I also added a few of my favorite earring choices:

I am usually not a fan of large piece of jewelry, but who can resist after seeing Lupita's flawless look. Which piece is your favorite?

Photo credit: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment