Friday, January 31, 2014

Cali Part dos - Beach and Zara

I am finally getting back to normal life activities and now featuring the second part of my California trip. I was headed to the day after Birthday brunch and was only able to spend a small time frame at the beach. You can't go to California without going to the beach, even if it is in heels. 


Shoes: Asos; Blazer: H&M; Shirt: Zara; Shorts: Zara (Similar Here); Watch: D&G; Brooch: Gifted
It wasn't the perfect weather that I would've liked for California, but how could you be upset with the ocean breeze? 

I love this Zara afro chic t-shirt, I was not able to find it online, but again I would check with your local Zara store. Due to the semi-bipolar weather by the beach, I was forced to wear this black blazer to fight the chill. What do you think of the look?

 Stay tuned for more.


1 comment: