Friday, January 17, 2014

Obsession of the Week!

This week in my style obsession of the week is featuring the black and white trend. A black and white trend is one of my favorites that I think will never go out of style. It is a must have classic look for anyone at any age. My favorite part of the trend is being able to mix and match patterns, along with adding playful colors. When I wear a black and white look, I try to stay playful as much as possible to avoid the "dull" look.

Lets look at a few pieces I styled together...
Black and white

I love the mixture of textures, patterns, and color in this look above. Leather, suede, and angora...this look screams winter chic!


I really opened up my personality into this look. I love it when black and white clashes with bright colors. Those Sophia Webster pumps is definitely on my wish list!

How will you wear the black and white trend?




No comments:

Post a Comment