Monday, April 21, 2014

Vegas Street Style

While out walking the streets of the Vegas strip I spotted some looks from tourist that I couldn't pass up. Lets take a look...


This look was one of the sexiest looks of the night, yet still a little casual. The dress reminded me that Summer is here and it is here to stay!! She was so beautiful and tall, this picture does not do her justice. How gorgeous! 




How sweet is she? I loved this dress! Bright, print, and flirty are the three essential words you think of when you see this look. I looked the playful flats that she paired with the dress. So cute!!

 
 The first thing I noticed with this look was the amazing heels. The lace print heels that complimented the lace detail on the dress was a great choice. This look is very sexy and perfect for Vegas. I will be on the lookout for those boots.


Neon? Yes please! I loved this neon green bustier dress. It fit her like a glove and perfect for the season. I love how she still kept it simple with minimal accessories, nude pumps, and the cross body bag.  Something I would definitely have in my closet. Perfection!


 Crop top, floral print, and chunky boots makes this a very trendy and chic look. I love how her pink hair also complimented her entire look. Very playful and fun! Fab!


My closest friends know how I feel about polka dots, I am obsessed with them, so it was only right that the perfect polka dot dressed graced my presence. I live for this look. The hot pink color block heels was the perfect choice for the color scheme. She was so cute and amazing!!

I want to thank all of the beautiful ladies for stopping and allowing me to capture such great outfits. They were very friendly and amazing energy. 

Stay tuned for more of my looks in Vegas and my Dior visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment