Thursday, April 3, 2014

Phoenix Spring Into Fashion Event

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to attend Phoenix Spring into Fashion runway show. The show featured four Arizona based stylist and their boutiques, vendors, and many bloggers. This was my first of many events that I'll be attending, to see what Phoenix has to offer in the Fashion world. 

While I was there I spotted a few of my favorite looks that I had to feature. Lets take a look...



 This has to be my favorite look of the night by stylist Sila of Styles by SNS. This look was so trendy and chic that I wanted it in my closet. Very inspiring look. Check out looks by Sila on her Instagram page @stylesbysns


Another favorite look of the night was from the founder of The Rollin Stoner clothing line. His effortless laid back look stuck out in the crowd. Much like his one of a kind designs that are on T-shirts and hats. Go check it out! therollinstoner.com


 This look stood out in the crowd. The print was bold and the accessories were simple, the perfect spring look.


 I love these two looks! Very chic and flirty, amazing for spring.


These ladies wore trendy spring colors that stuck out in the crowd!

Dress: Similar Here; Heels: Zara; Earrings: Betsy Johnson
 My look of the night.


Which was your favorite look?

No comments:

Post a Comment