Monday, April 28, 2014

Dior S/S 2014 Favorites

While out in Vegas I had took the opportunity to go to Dior to check out their Spring 2014 ready to wear collection. Thanks to a great friend of mine I was able to capture and try on my favorite pieces to share with you. It isn't everyday that you are able to play a little dress up in Dior.

Lets start off with my favorite piece, which surprisingly isn't a heel.

 

 This cropped fur coat had my name written all over it, definitely my style of choice!! Watching my friend take it out of the garment bag was birth like for me...too much? The coat has grey sleeves, a dark blue front, with a bright neon yellow on the inside. PERFECTION!! I will dream about this coat for months.


 A few ready to wear garments matched with minks.


 Yessss!! Have you ever been jealous of a friend and tell them to their face? This moment was pure jealousy for me when my friend Ja'cynta wore this amazing fur coat. I was speechless then and almost speechless now. The trim had small pearls attached that dangled. Everything about that coat spoke Ja'cynta. Amazing!!


I loved these pumps...the blue open trim with the perfect color blocking combination. They had an all white rubber bottom sole and a purse to match. This season Dior has managed to combine a classic heel with a sporty look. There were similar pairs with shoe laces attached to the side; however these babies were my favorite of the collection.


 I am all about classic with a touch of quirky and these black pumps were my heel of choice. The classic pump with a large bow detail to match was the best combination. I am definitely putting these on my wish list.


These two dresses were beautiful and the pictures doesn't do them any justice. The white dress had a plastic like thread combined with the fabric to give it that stiff look. Dior had many more netting pieces in the collection this season, from skirts to crop tops. 


This beautiful pearl statement necklace kicked my little faux pearl chokers a**. Each pearl was welded on the ends of a metal wire and formed around your neck. This piece was also seen on Rihanna at the Dior S/S 2014 Fashion show. I would love to see this piece matched with an amazing wedding gown. 


These bright earrings are Dior's version of the gauge trend. The balls connect in the center and created that illusion effect that I loved. These earrings are also on my wish list. Cute!


A few of my favorite purses and accessories.The watch had a tiny fan with diamonds in it that rotated, it was very cute!! How perfect is that ombre purse for the summer?


Last but not least this amazing patchwork satchel. The collection has this patchwork also on a few ready to wear items. Everything in the collection was very cohesive. I loved everything about it.


My amazing friend that I want to thank for the great experience and allowing me to show you fashionistas part of the Dior collection.



To check out more of the Dior S/S 2014 collection click on the link. 

 Fin!

Which piece was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment