Friday, April 25, 2014

Orange is the new Black

This weeks obsession of the week is inspired by the color orange or tangerine or coral...all of them! It isn't often that you see a lot these colors in the fashion community...until now. Orange has been seen as one of the new colors to make a strong come back for Spring/Summer 2014. From lips to ready to wear collections this color is just vibrant enough for the summer.




Solange, Solange, Solange...she can never do any wrong in my eyes. Over the past few years she has found her own style and took off with it at full speed. Just look at how she color blocked this look and that orange suit is just amazing!!


The orange trend was also seen on many lips on the runway. You have to be very careful with the color orange on your lips to avoid looking clown like. I suggest going to your local Mac or department store to try on many many options that are best for your skin tone. 


This runway look screams summer. I love everything about it from the lips to the quirky heels.

I put together a few of my favorite orange pieces that spoke to me. I am obsessed with that House of Harlow fringe clutch. Which is your favorite piece?

Are you going to try the orange trend this season?


Images: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment