Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Vegas - Part One

I took a quick trip to Vegas over the weekend to see two great friends and catch up. A few Margaritas, dinner until 2am, and people watching were just a few of my highlights. My favorite part of the trip was my sneak peek in Dior to view their latest season of shoes, purses, and furs that I cannot wait to share with my fashionistas. Until then here is one of my daytime turned night looks that I wore while walking the strip.








Shirt: Target; Shorts: Zara; Heels: Aldo (Similar Here); Purse: H&M; Necklace: Target (Similar here & here); Rings: Aldo

If you have ever been to Vegas you would know the walking is none stop. As much as I love heels and feel as if I could walk miles, I switched between my heels and black loafers throughout the day. 

Yes, I love my Zara faux leather shorts. They go with everything I own, trendy, comfortable, and I can dress them up or down. Face it we are not celebrities and it is ok to repeat...just learn to switch it up.

I was not able to find the necklace on the Target website, however I do know it is available now in most stores. I would try your local Target before ordering online. The cost of the necklace was only $40!

Stay tuned for my favorite street styles I spotted in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment