Friday, December 25, 2015

Fringe x XMAS x Trap House 2

I've been sleeping, I've been sleeping...no, seriously I have been sleeping a lot lately these days. This year has flown by so fast, that I feel like the last two months was made for rest. I haven't been going out much or traveling, except my Chicago trip. Not even to Cali.
 
I am literally in bed typing this at 2:41AM Christmas Eve. I wrapped some gifts for the boys and eating fruit snacks. I was originally going to post this look on Wednesday, but I wanted you to be able to have something new to look at, while you sit around waiting for food on your granny couch.
 


Let's talk about gifts for a second. I purchased my boys pre-paid T-Mobile cell phones, since they always hoover over my shit asking "Can I play a game or watch a 3 hour movie?". This happens err day...in the house, car, grocery store. My data usage is 28427483640GB lol.
 
But it made me think about how old I was when I got my first cell phone.



I was 14. It was a "brick" Nokia with exchangeable faceplates. I bought a clear faceplate and had the lights changed in the phone to neon blue. I thought I was the shit. Text and calls cost 20 cents and 10 cents after 9pm. Calls were free after 9 too.
 
I used the damn thing as a pager when my money was in the negative. Incoming text were free, so if I had only 30 cents on the phone, I would call people who text me from the house phone lol.


Now my kids have disposable smart phones at 10 and 7. Tragic. They are really disposable, Nokia Lumina phones that cost $25. Ain't nobody rich over here to buy IPhones for kids who will get jelly and Hot Cheeto juice in the cracks.


Anyway, this is my final look of the year. I wish it was my sequins look now that I think about it. But I am smiling more in this look, which is the opposite of my usual resting bitch face.

 

I found another trap house to take over, if I ever wanted to be a trap queen. I think someone lives behind it at night and it is in an actual hood this time. Which explains the laughter. Someone's jeans were behind the house. It smelled slightly like piss and I counted 3 stray dogs.
 
But it was pink my favorite color, challenge accepted. 


I look stiff as hell here, I think a dog was nearby................


This look was also part of the December Style Challenge that I am a part of. Not sure if they are posting their fringe look this week or next week. It is the Holidays, so I am going rogue.
 
Next week I am posting my top ten looks of the year. Maybe some top looks from other bloggers and celebrities as well. If you have any favorites of the year, let me know.
 
I just ate some ice cream and now I am sleepy again. I hope you all have a Merry ChrihMih *plies voice*. Don't drink and drive and stay safe.
 
XOXO
 
Traci Mari Smith

1 comment:

  1. Lol, you and this damn Trap House!
    You look great boo, finally, a New Year's Eve look without sequins, yaassss!

    ReplyDelete