Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sequins x December Challenge

Hey all! I know it has been two weeks since I last posted anything, but it was the Holidays and I treated it as such. Spending time with family and slightly cup caking the past few weeks. Enough to bake a wedding cake. My photographer and I were also playing phone tag over the holidays. Since I said I will only post quality from now on, I patiently waited. 

I am excited for December because I collaborated with several other bloggers for a December Style Challenge. Each week there is a theme and we post our version of the theme on Wednesdays. 




 

Last week was plaid, I wasn't able to capture the plaid look professionally, but I did take a quick IPhone snap and posted it on Instagram. 

This weeks theme is Sequins. I wanted to hold off on the sequin look originally, when it was a little closer to New Years. After I thought about it, I prefered to show it early to give some New Year outfit inspiration. 


I bought this dress for Vegas a few years ago, wore it maybe twice, then it collected dust. Since I stay in the house for New Years with my kids, I haven't had any other reason to wear this dress. 

 Business in the front and party in the back...#corny


Anyway, it was perfect for the sequins theme and the only sequins I own. Adding the moto jacket gave it an edge, that is more my taste.

Check out the other bloggers sequin looks below:

Princess - PersonalStyleBravery.com (Coordinator of the Style Challenge)
Jennifer - Commecoco.com
Misslion - lion-hunter.com

All of these women are beautiful and a few of my favorite bloggers. Next week's theme is graphic tees.

No comments:

Post a Comment