Monday, December 7, 2015

Dior x Public Desire

Yo, Public Desire is showing out. I know it has been two weeks since my last post, but you will learn why on Wednesday. In the mean time, Public Desire has now become my top 5 online shoe stores. 


Ever since Dior debuted their patent leather boots with chunky perspex heel, I have been drooling. I knew I couldn't and would never spend the money for such artwork. It was just going to be that one heel that stayed on my wish list. 


Until now bih! 

Public Desire made my dreams come true with this great replica of the Dior booties. 



Plus they are only $60. Give me the Grey and Nude booties please. 

See more at publicdesire.com.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean!
    Zara made a version of this - I have the tan one and they are awesome!!
    Although the lucite heels is more orange-y than these...If they weren't already sold out I'd send you the link.

    Anyway, Happy Holidays babe, my AZ baby mama - buy something good for us :D

    ReplyDelete