Monday, October 12, 2015

Don't Panic x Art District

I don't care if the high was 80 today, I put on my damn sweater. It's fall bih. Every blogger is out there putting on layers and boots lol, this is the best time of the year. While I sit here and stare at the palm trees like they owe me something. It is true about what they say getting used to your environment, you stop seeing the beauty in things.


At this point a vacation for me is going to Alaska. I am just so used to seeing Palm Trees, warm weather, humming birds, and the damn sun. I am not complaining, I promise. It's dope to be able to have all of that shit, but I would be nice to see a season and some black people.


Black people don't exist here in Arizona. It's like 50 of us and I know 49 of them. I think I am ready to move. I don't see how I can deal with another hot ass summer and lack of melanin.


I've lived in Phoenix since I left high school. I milked it dry. I just want to wear my damn grey trench that I bought at Goodwill for $10. Can my faux fur stoles just get a taste of snow? I won't be saying this shit when I see blizzards across the country lol, this might just be a rant from heat exhaustion.


I did choose the perfect time to pull out my sweater. The coolest day since summer hit and mostly cloudy skies. I didn't sweat thankfully, but there was a million mosquitoes that ate me up. They were the trillest mosquitoes I ever came across. Trying to get rich off my blood or die trying. I counted 25 bites between the photographer, my kids, and I. 

I bought this sweater because it reminded me when Amber Rose went off on Khloe. I thought it was the hoodest item Marc Jacobs has ever been involved in.


Blazer: Goodwill; Sweater: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Skirt: Express; Boots: Steve Madden; Sunglasses: Dior

Anyway, I go to the Art District to get my culture since Arizona lacks it so much. They have art walks every first Friday. It is nice when you can walk around with a drink and glance at the local art exhibits. Lots of hippies and stoners. Good shit.

I took a few snaps of my favorite exhibit of the night.






4 comments:

  1. I really chuckled reading this post! That sweater def reminded of Amber vs. Khloe lol. Love the boots and skirt combo...understated sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hippies & stoners? That sounds like my kinda art gallery.
    Girl I feel you about the whole everyday sunshine type weather but cracking up at you trying to force Fall, LMAOOO!
    Knee high boots and everythinggg!

    Love that sweater too though and the memory it conjures lol, this whole post has me ROLLING!
    Imma need that sweater AND that coat in my closet.

    Ba-ba-ba-ba...!!
    Don't care how you do it just get them to me.

    ReplyDelete