Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Biker/Moto Jackets - A Fall Must Have

Fall is officially here and I am already hearing many people back home complain about the weather changes. They are now grabbing light jackets and having to wear tights. It is crazy how the weather can change in a flash. One day you are wearing shorts and the next day you have grab a hat and gloves. Before we really dig into winter attire, lets put a spotlight on Moto or Biker jackets for the fall season.


My top picks for fall:



Again it is still a bit too hot for me to have to wear this jacket at the moment, but I can still show you a fun way to style this white biker jacket.  


I love how you can dress a biker jacket up or down. I recently wore a biker jacket with a pencil skirt in my last look here.


I chose a casual look for someone on the go, but dressed it up with a heel. I added simple accessories to still create a fun look without the jacket. The flannel top tied around waist, can be worn if the biker jacket get too warm throughout the day.

Jacket: Bar III (Macy's) ; Flannel: JC Penny's; Top: Cotton ON; Jeans and Purse: H&M; Heels: Call it Spring; Sunglasses: Dior
The jacket has a toned down white/grey look and the material is very light. I love how the color contrast against the black and red combination. A biker jacket is something I would definitely splurge on and pay attention to detail. This jacket will never go out of style and you can wear it all year round, if you don't live in the desert. LOL. The jacket should last you a few seasons, whether it is faux leather or real. You will get your monies worth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment