Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Boots - My top 5 picks

Fall is right around the corner and boot season is in effect. Although Arizona has not received the message that I want to wear sweaters and boots, I am still managing to purchase my fall essentials. gathered my top 5 favorite fall boots featuring ankle, mid-calf, and thigh high. 



Ankle:

Fall Boots




The ankle boot is my personal favorite. You can technically wear the ankle boot all year round. They are very versatile and can be worn with shorts, boyfriend jeans, or a dress. I have my eye on the black pointed toe leather ankle boots from Aldo. 

Tall/Mid-calf:

Fall Boots



The tall boot is more of a casual look. I would wear them with jeans mostly, but you can also wear them with a mid-calf skirt. 

Thigh High:

Fall Boots



The thigh high boot is more of a sexy look. If you want to wear a short skirt or dress in the winter, you can throw on a thigh high boot to stay warm, yet still remain fashionable. A thigh high boot can go from sexy to trashy in a flash, so you must be careful when styling a thigh high boot. I would stick with a fit and flare dress or something with longer sleeves.

Are you ready for the Fall season? What is type of boot is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment