Thursday, September 4, 2014

Last Days of Summer - It's hot too!

I wanted to share a quick outfit post before I flood the blog with fashion week runway shows. This will be one of my last summer looks for the season. Even though it doesn't actually start cooling off and feeling a little like fall until the end of October in Arizona, I will still try my best to create looks for the fall.

I found these Rachel Roy shorts on sale, at Macy's again. They are a tweed fabric, mixed with hot pink and cream.




 Pink is my favorite color and I love different shades that Pink can create. 



I pulled out my rose gold accessories to complete the look. My rose gold Diane Von Furstenberg, Ted Baker clutch, and DG watch.


The leopard print belt helped break up all of the shades of pink and added a fun tone to the look.

Shirt: H&M; Shorts: Rachel Roy; Heels: DVF; Clutch: Ted Baker; Watch: DG; Sunglasses & Belt: H&M
This is differently one of my favorite looks of the summer. Pink, Pink, and more Pink. What do you think of the look?

1 comment: