Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Black x Blue

I know I am not posting as much, but I am trying. The older you are and pregnant the more your body just doesn't give a fuck anymore. I just switched out my office chair at work and I feel liberated. Like I have another job and life is going to be full of joy.



Trying to stay awake is the other daily challenge. Actually, trying to care about anything other than sleeping is a daily challenge. I am halfway there though, I can smell the champagne now. I just found out I am having another boy, so I am very excited! Hence the blue toned heels.



I found these heels for $29 at Windsor. A steal!



Anyway, L.A. Fashion week came and went, as much as I wanted to go, my body says "nah bih". Not to mention the loads of free drinks I can't have and traffic, I just won't put myself in a moody situation. 

I don't know how Kim Kardashian did it. I would imagine she suffered greatly and the amount of paid help she had to get her through it. I will attend after this baby boy drops its mixtape in August and I snap back properly.

Dress: Marshalls; Shoes: Windsor; Glasses: Old; Hat: H&M

I also will not be wearing any maternity wear as long as I can help it. I have been shopping at my favorite basics wear, Cotton On. They have tons of midi dresses and basic quality wear for the $15 and under.

Today I chose to wear this black tshirt dress from Marshalls. I purchased for $8.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, congrats on a babby boy. Your maternity style is on point girl. I love the pop of colour from your shoes and wow what a steal!
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I can't tell you how long I've been meaning to comment on your blog. I think I just commented on your answer birthday official how much congratulations!!!!!

    I'm so excited for you, and I love that you still walk in heels in all your glory Kama you on this pregnancy not the other way around. Little homie doesn't call the shots yet lol!

    I don't know how Kim K did it either but from the looks of it you're handling it very well, and I'm so proud of you. You take care of yourself beautiful, I always look forward to seeing what you're up to ������

    ReplyDelete